Dr. Douglas Patton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Patton?

Dr Patton horrible bedside manner

Posted on November 24th, 2013

I went in to see him and my visit with him was a discouraging one. I'm one who can take the truth, but a doctor should always give you the truth in a compassionate way as possible when it comes to your health. There was too much sarcasm and when there's too much sarcasm I get nervous and forget to ask important questions. His bedside manner alone is why I'm seeking another surgeon.

Old time bedside manner...

Posted on October 1st, 2008

Not the doc for you if you don't appreciate an older sense of humor or are sensitive to certain things. Had I not been as comfortable in my own skin as I am. I think that I may have punched him in the nose when he told me I was fat. He is a sweet old man and I wish that I could afford for him to take one of my bellies away:-)

Metastatic Melanoma