Dr. Douglas Saunders Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Saunders?

Unprofessional

Posted on November 17th, 2017

My primary care doctor ended his practice and referred me to Dr. Saunders. I made an appointment for early January, 2018. In order to become "established" with Dr. Saunders, I saw his nurse practitioner in October, 2017. On November 17, 2017 I received a call from the doctor's office advising me that my January appointment was cancelled and that Dr. Saunders would not accept me as a patient as he is just too overloaded with patients. Unprofessional is the best thing I can say about the doctor.

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

I love Dr. Saunders. He's nice easy to talk to and gives it to you straight.

Dr. Saunders

Posted on March 1st, 2013

This doctor was not helpful when answering my questions about diabetes when I was first diagnosed. He treated me in a very patronizing manner. I recently needed a prescription for insulin refilled and his office refused. Although I had been forwarded to his office to get the scrip refilled they claimed he would lose his license. As a type 1 diabetic insulin is what I need to, you know... Eat. After a week of going back an forth on the prescription refill the office still refused to help. Expect to wait on the phone for 10 plus minutes when making an appointment or if you would like to speak with a receptionist. I would not recommend Dr. Saunders at all. I have since found a new doctor.

Best Doctor in Cincinnati

Posted on June 30th, 2011

I would whole heartedly reccommend Dr. Saunders. He is very ProActive in providing you the best care and advice.He diagnosed a spot on my lung as cancer. Even though the PET scan showed nothing, he had me do a needle biopsy. The needle biopsy showed positive for cancer. I have had sugery to remove the right lung and Chemo treatments. It's been two years I'm in remission and I am doing fine. Thanks to Dr. Saunders.

Posted on February 18th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Saunders for a year. I'm in my 60's and need some attention to a number of aging organs, some of which need medication. I have found his diagnosis and treatment knowledge to be top notch. As a result, I am not seeing two specialists that had been going to in the past.

Posted on October 5th, 2017