Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Saylor
Dr. Douglas Saylor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bay City, MI. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Saylor is affiliated with McLaren - Bay Region, Central Michigan Community Hospital and Bay Special Care Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Saylor has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Saylor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
McLaren - Bay Region
Central Michigan Community Hospital
Bay Special Care Center
Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Bay Medical Center
Bay Medical Center West Campus
HDI OB/GYN & Midwifery Services
POH Medical Center
31 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1982
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Douglas Saylor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHealth Delivery Inc, 3175 Professional Ct, Bay City, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Douglas Saylor in this video.
Dr. Douglas Saylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay City, MI.