- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas A Schow MD
Dr. Douglas A Schow, MD is a doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN. Their specialties include Urology.
Dr. Douglas A Schow has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Douglas A Schow has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. Douglas A Schow Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Douglas A Schow
Dr. Schow has a special interest in vasectomy reversal, vasectomy and male infertility. Dr. Schow completed Medical School at the University of Minnesota and his residency in Urological Surgery at the Medical Center Hospital of Vermont in Burlington, Vermont. He went on to complete a Fellowship in Male Infertility and Erectile Dysfunction at the University of Minnesota. He served as Staff Urologist and the director of The Center for Male Infertility and Microsurgery at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas for four years. After retiring from the military, Dr. Schow returned to Minnesota to become the director of The Minnesota Men's Health Center.