Dr. Douglas Sears Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Sears?

I have been seeing for over 10 years

He is smart, wise, kind, up to date on his field.

Hands down the best!

Dr. Sears has been a lifesaver for me and my 10 year old son. He's caring, compassionate and takes an interest in all aspects of our lives, our total wellness. I cannot recommend him enough and cannot imagine what we would do without him!

Extremely Disapointed

I had selected this Doctor based on his credentials and extensive background, however I was extremely disappointed after reading his client's comments (70% of them were Not positive), so I deleted him from my search. Needless to mention that as a mother, other parent's opinions are extremely important to me.

Do not go to this doctor.!!

Having taken my young son to see this Dr. for over 2 years now, I can tell you he doesn't care for his patients. He spends so little time and doesn't listen when you have a question. He has his back to you the entire visit while at his desk and is not capable of having any meaningful discussion about the problems. He is robotic and just wants to get you in and out. Same 3 questions every time we are there and then goodbye and here's a prediction. He lacks true compassion and interests in his patients. He has some social skills issues, and perhaps, he needs a therapists for himself.

Billing is Priority

Dr. Sears did not properly diagnose and treat my condition. I am very disappointed.

Very Satisfied Mom!

This doctor is amazing! Took his time, was very thorough, kind and attentive. He went above and beyond in every way to find solutions for my 7 year old son's ADHD. If you want the best, call Dr. Sears. When trying to find a psychiatrist for my son, I called doctors that were referred to me. None were taking new patients. I reached out to 12 doctors total. Most didn't bother to return my calls, the ones that did wanted to rake me over the coals with exorbitant fees. Dr. Sears office returned my call in 5 minutes, 30 minutes later I had an appointment. I am so impressed with this physician!

My son went to see Dr. Sears because he was suicidal. My son started acting very depressed. I called Dr. Sears to let him know, and because my son was 21, Dr. Sears would not return my calls. My son committed suicide a few days later.

Very unresponsive to urgent situations,very poor follow up, can be kurt, hard to get a hold of

More interested in billing insurance than finding a solution

if you want a "fast food" md who will get you in and out fast and write the standard perscription, then dr sears is the one. if you want someone who will really try and understand the problem and then take the time to help you find a real solution, then look elsewhere.

Getting an appointment may be difficult because of this doctors popularity and his dedication to his current clientel.

Dr. Douglas Sears is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encino, CA.