Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Sheets
Dr. Douglas Sheets, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rutherfordton, NC. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Sheets is affiliated with Rutherford Hospital Inc, Rutherford Hospital, Rutherfordton, Nc and St Lukes Hospital, Columbus, Nc. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Sheets has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Sheets is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rutherford Hospital Inc
Rutherford Hospital, Rutherfordton, Nc
St Lukes Hospital, Columbus, Nc
39 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Bayfront Medical Center
Dr. Douglas Sheets accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions446 NC 108 Hwy, Rutherfordton, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Douglas Sheets in this video.
Dr. Douglas Sheets is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rutherfordton, NC.