Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Sheldon
Dr. Douglas Sheldon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scranton, PA, with another office in Scranton, PA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Sheldon is affiliated with Mercy Hospital/Scranton, Community Medical Center/Scranton and Moses Taylor Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Sheldon has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Douglas Sheldon has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Douglas Sheldon has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Douglas Sheldon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Sheldon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Medical Center/Scranton
Moses Taylor Hospital
Mercy Hospital Of Scranton, Scranton, Pa
38 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Douglas Sheldon Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Douglas Sheldon's office for more information.
327 N Washington Ave Scranton, PA : (570) 961-5522
429 Scranton Carbondale Hwy Scranton, PA : (570) 961-5522
Locations & Directions
Dr. Douglas Sheldon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scranton, PA.