Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Douglas S Skura has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Douglas S Skura has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Douglas S Skura is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
This Dr prescribed 8 MG Dilated (one of the strongest pain meds out there) for the 2months it worked great, the 3rd month is didn't work as good, but I could still work. Because my body was use to it, every month I would need 1 or 2 more pills a day but managed to stretch them through the 3 weeks before my next refill. The 4th month I got my Rx refilled and before the 3rd week was up I called for my appt so I could pick up my refill at which time the dr informed me this Rd was suppose to last 4 weeks and he could not refill it. Mind you neither the dr, pharmacy or ex bottle told me this refill was to last 4 weeks instead of the usual 3 weeks. Out of pain meds he dropped me as a patient siting "tryst issues". He referred me to the ER where I was given Norco 5mg 2 pills a day for 7 days. In the meantime I'm in serious withdrawl. I thought I was going to die. He referred me also to pain mgmt who couldn't see new patients for another 4 weeks. I went to a facility to get some help for withdrawl they wouldn't help me because I wasn't an addict. DR SKURA ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? THE PAIN DR YOU REFERRED ME TO CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT YOU DID, DUBLIN SPRINGS COULD NOT BELIEVE IT, AND MY NEW ORTHO WAS IN SHOCK. FIRST YOU DON'T PUT PATIENTS ON THE STRONGEST RX RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING. YOU START WITH SOMETHING LOWER AND AS TIME PASSES YOU INCREASE. YOU DON'T START WITH AN RX LASTING 3 WEEKS AND THEN HAVE THE PATIENT STRETCH IT 4 WEEKS. AND YOU CERTAINLY DON'T DO IT WITHOUT TELLING THE PATIENT. I USED 7 DAYS VACTION IN BED, SICKER THAT I'VE EVERYDAY BEEN. MAYBE YOU SOULD EXPERIENCE WITHDRAWL SO YOU NEVER DO THAT TO ANOTHER PATIENT EVERY AGAIN!!! YOU'RE A VERY SICK MANY AND IRRESPONSIBLE DOCTOR!
Dr. Skura is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1984
St Thomas Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDouglas Stephen Skura Md, 120 Colemans Xing, Marysville, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Douglas S Skura in this video.
Dr. Douglas S Skura is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marysville, OH.