Dr. Douglas Spotts Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Spotts?

This doctor is not to be trusted

Posted on March 19th, 2013

When one of the other physicians in this office left, I was assigned Dr. Spotts. I am a 40+ woman in excellent health, with occasional back problems. Dr. Spotts has been very arrogant, condescending, and dismissive when I have needed to visit his office. I work in healthcare and know that this is NOT acceptable behavior. I pulled my records and went elsewhere. I would never recommend anyone to put their trust or health in his hands.

Posted on November 22nd, 2016