- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Douglas J Springer has 2 locations
Dr. Douglas J Springer has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Douglas J Springer has the following 10 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Douglas J Springer Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "UHC Choice Plus POS", "UHC Choice Plus POS" ]
More about Dr. Douglas J Springer
Originally from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Dr. Douglas Springer came to Tennessee in 1978. Now a naturalized U.S. Citizen, Dr. Springer has a distinguished medical career. He has earned Fellowship in the American College of Physicians and the American College of Gastroenterology. He has also published several papers in peer review medical journals. Dr. Springer is married and has two children. His interests outside of medicine include hiking.