Douglas Stevens Is this you?

Have you seen Douglas Stevens?

Dr. Stevens and his staff are incredible!

Posted on June 29th, 2017

Dr. Stevens was absolutely incredible! And his staff is highly professional! I would recommend him to anyone! Thanks again Dr. Stevens and your staff for being so professional!

Worst Experience EVER!!

Posted on April 13th, 2017

All the reviews talk about the staff being "nice". The staff can be as nice as possible but b/c the skill level isn't there, you end up with HORRIBLE results like I did. I was fooled by these superficial reviews. I saw good reviews & relied upon. Now after a bad surgery and being disfigured, a REAL review is AVOID AT ALL COSTS! There aren't more REAL reviews here b/c he pays for silence. I refuse to take the money & sign the form agreeing not to publish negative comments b/c I wish someone had chosen to "pay forward" the warning instead of choosing cash which would have prevented me from losing so much money and ending up worse off than I was before. If I can prevent even 1 person from a bad surgery, then not taking the payoff was worth it. I needed to fix: - Curved nasal bridge (to the left). - A bulbous tip. - 2 small cancer spots removed from forehead. The result: - A curved bridge (to the right due to over rasping). - A bulbous tip b/c he just flat out didn't do the surgery I requested. - Additionally a deformed nasal opening where he didn't even connect it back properly. - A big jagged permanent scar on forehead and asymmetrical eyebrows. Cost for his failed procedure $9,000. The quoted cost for me to have a scar & nose revision to fix his errors = $23,000 which I can't afford as a single parent especially have spending my savings on him. He doesn't care about the patient. If he screws you up, he could care less and doesn't even return emails after you refuse to sign his "silence" form. Additionally after the surgery, I got the surgical records & confirmed he in fact didn't remove any bulbous material from the tip as specifically requested. I also discovered he stated he performed a septoplasty. Now this was never discussed in the pre-op meetings. Bc if it had been, I'd been very alarmed since I had a septoplasty done previously and also had written confirmation from 3 doctors recently that my septum was perfectly straight. My nose bled for 3 months after the surgery. There was absolutely no injury to the nose and no way the septum deviated within a month on its own. Upon reviewing his surgical notes my it was easy to see why I got a defective nose and forehead. A doctor who previously removed a different spot spent more time preparing & marking the surgical site to ensure it was done properly than this surgeon actually spent doing the entire surgery. Lesson...if you want a doctor who knows what he's doing and end up with correct surgical results, run fast from this place. Nice staff doesn't fix horrible surgery jobs.

Posted on July 19th, 2016

Very friendly and knowledgeable,

Posted on March 7th, 2016

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Stevens and his staff. They took care of my four year old with so much love and kindness you would think she belonged to them. I am beyond grateful.

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Dr. Stevens is professional, personable, and empathetic. I consulted him for balloon sinuplasty to relieve severe nasal congestion from allergies that caused daily sinus pressure headaches. He was open to doing the surgery and explained that it is typically done for chronic sinusitis, but that it could help someone with narrow nasal passages and pressure from allergies. I felt relief two weeks after the surgery and have not had a sinus pressure headaches. I recommend him without reservation.

Posted on August 22nd, 2015

Dr. Stevens has taken care of me and my family for 15 years. He is a Great Physician and a good man. We love Dr. Stevens, he is one of the few that goes above and beyond.

Wonderful Doctor And Staff!

Posted on May 27th, 2015

After consulting with Dr Stevens, I felt very comfortable and at ease with having my procedure done. From the front door to the back end the staff was beyond courteous. The doctor was amazing. His bedside manner and total compassion was the icing on the cake. Thank you Dr Stevens!!!!

Way Less Ugly!

Posted on May 10th, 2015

It's been a little over a year out from my Activelift and I'm still basking in the wonderful compliments I've gotten. Dozens of "you look so young" and even a couple of "beautifuls" (a bit of a stretch, but must admit I FEEL beautiful!). If you're on the fence, GO for it!

Excellent experience!

Posted on September 17th, 2014

After literally years of asking every physician, nurse or specialist I met whom they would recommend, I went with the advise of the majority and choose Dr. Stevens. From start to finish he was very patient with me, answering all my question. Dr. Stevens and his staff worked with me (and my worries) to insure that everything went smoothly - and it did! Amazingly so!! My results are even better than I had anticipated they would be! You really can't put a price on talent, experience and education - especially when your entrusting someone with your health. With Dr. Stevens, that's exactly what you're getting for your money. His level of compassion, after all these years, has not faltered either. For me, the compassion made all the difference. One hundred times over, I would recommend Doctor Stevens!

Great Experience - Wonderful, caring doctor and staff

Posted on August 20th, 2014

Dr. Stevens and his staff always take the time to respond to questions and concerns and they follow-up after procedures are done. Staff is always pleasant and helpful. I've known him and his staff for 8 years and would highly recommend to anyone who wanted a kind, caring doctor to perform their procedures.

Posted on July 30th, 2014

Great experience with the whole staff. Dr. Stevens is wonderful!!

RN

Posted on July 28th, 2014

Dr Stevens is probably the kindest,most professional surgeon I ever had the privilege to work with in the OR setting and now I am proud to be one of his patients. He continues to amaze me each time I have an appointment with him and is responsible for the joy I feel when I look in the mirror.I feel and look amazing.I salute you sir and your wonderful staff.