Dr. Douglas Stringham Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Stringham?

Efficient and professional

Posted on November 21st, 2015

I experienced professional service from intake through the X-rays, the doctor and the checkout. It is a very large practice but I didn't feel rushed. I am a trainer for customer service so I am especially critical!

Posted on August 26th, 2013

Visiting this doctor was a terrible experience. I waited an hour and 45 minutes with no apology or explanation for this delay. The doctor did not introduce himself or call me by name, instead asking "what can I do for you young lady" (I am 54 years old) which I found to be extremely condescending. I received a cortisone shot in my left thumb. It was excrutiatingly painful. Instead of asking me if I was alright or anything of the sort, he stated that women are tough and that's why we have babies. Again, condescending. I later learned that most pysicians add lidocaine to the shots to keep them from being so painful. He stated that he used to do that but doesn't any more. I have no idea why. There was no caring by him or the nurse to ask if I was okay. I don't think I looked okay. To add insult to injury, when I left I received a prescription for a splint for my right index finger when the the affected finger was my left thumb. They are a factory overloaded with patients and, in my case, did not demonstrate an ounce of care or concern.

Factory Medicine At Its Worst

Posted on April 29th, 2013

From the incredibly long wait to see the doctor, to the very short amount of time spent, to the completely unprofessional treatment by staff, I'm surprised this office stays in business. There were five other patients scheduled at the same time as me. I don't care who you are there is no way you can provide an acceptable level of care with this scheduling. I had to wait over an hour for the doctor to spend 10 minutes with me. His office staff was unprofessional. From overcharging me for the visits (more than the insurance allowed), to refusing to do call in a preauthorization when requested (nine days later it still has not been completed), I would never recommend this doctor or the office where he practices.

Posted on July 27th, 2017