Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Douglas G Sward has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Douglas G Sward has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Douglas G Sward has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Douglas G Sward is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I saw Mr. Sward at the Upper Chesapeake ER. Biggest waste of time. I've never had a doctor ask "So, what can I do for you today?" Uh, really? I'm not ordering a cheeseburger! I don't feel well!! All he wanted to do was some blood work and give me pain meds. No diagnosis what so ever. No testing. Said he couldn't do an MRI on a Saturday...in the ER. He seemed very unsure of himself and asked me what I wanted to do. Dude, aren't you the "doctor" here? The nurse and tech were great but he was a waste of time.
Dr. Sward is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Douglas G Sward is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bel Air, MD.