Dr. Douglas A Swartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas A Swartz?

Dr. Swartz was very concerned with my issues I was having, almost like a parent. It was comforting. He asked many questions I didn't even think to bring up, that lead to my diagnosis. He provided me with coupon cards, samples and even resources to help me afford my medications for my condition. Very please and thankful for someone to take such great care of a patient.

Appoints always changing. Right now very upset with his office

This man has to be one the best Doctors I have ever met in my 62 years on this planet. He gave my former wife his full attention and great care always. Besides being a great doctor he is just a good human being and I am thankful I got o know him.

Highly Recommended!

Very attentive to my questions and concerns. Happy with the level of care and expertise. Would highly recommend him to anyone needing his services!

Interactions with Dr Swartz have been excellent. He is very attentive, listens well and incorporates my thoughts concerns and input into his assessment. I trust his feedback and recommendations.

Not Happy

Dr. Swartz is a very good Doctor but he needs to work on how to talk to patients and their family after procedures. My son has been seeing him for over a year now. Dr. Swartz saw him today and didn't even know who he was or what he was treating him for and he just saw him in the office two weeks ago, very bad.