Dr. Douglas Tappan Is this you?

3.9

Walking

Posted on February 13th, 2014

Thanks to this man and his professional staff I can walk. I was in a spectacular motorcycle accident that laterally split my knee and broke my tibia and fibula. The accident also spiral fractured my left arm in 14 places from elbow to shoulder. Dr. Tappan and his team put me back together. I will never be able to thank him enough.

Honest and Caring!

Posted on April 27th, 2012

Dr, Tappan has treated my husband and my mother on several occasions. He is very basic, doesn't push drugs, and is extremly caring, honest, and understanding. If you want bells and whistles then he is not for you, but if you want good honest care then Dr. Tappan is great.

Posted on July 10th, 2016