Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Douglas S Tase has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Douglas S Tase has the following 16 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Tase is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Douglas S Tase accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Douglas S Tase
Dr. Douglas S. Tase specializes in spinal surgery and general orthopaedic surgery. He received his Bachelor of Science degree from Tufts University and his medical degree from Temple University School of Medicine. He completed his orthopaedic residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Locations & DirectionsCOOPER UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, 3 Cooper Plz, Camden, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Douglas S Tase, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Camden, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Douglas S Tase is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Camden, NJ.