The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas A Thomas
Dr. Douglas A Thomas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with Summerlin Medical Center and Valley Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Thomas has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas A Thomas has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Douglas A Thomas has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Douglas A Thomas has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Douglas A Thomas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Myself and family have been patients of Dr. Thomas for many years now. I drive ALL THE WAY ACROSS TOWN because he is the BEST! You will not find a Doc with a better personality or bed side manner and he knows his stuff! I am very white and he has treated me for basal cell carcinomas. Very long wait to get in to see him personally, but knowing this, I book yearly appointments way in advance. Wouldn't go anywhere else! My husband has seen the PA's here also and very satisfied. : )
Dr. Thomas , I think is one of the best Dr.'s that I know. When I was ill at one point and know one new what was wrong and I was experiencing major pain, I called his office (on a Saturday) Dr. Thomas was willing to come and see me. I have NEVER heard of this. I thought to my self your kidding right? Nope....Dr.Thomas was more than willing to come over and check the problem. Fortunatly for Dr. Thomas....all he had to do was right me a stronger perscription. My family and I love Dr. Thomas
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Thomas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1985
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Douglas A Thomas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThomas Dermatology, 9097 W Post Rd Ste 100, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Douglas A Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.