Dr. Douglas D Tisdale Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas D Tisdale?

Total Joker!

Dr Tisdale is the best of the best

My experience with breast cancer in Boston was terrible. I felt like a number not a person. My medical oncologist's idea of explaining things to me was to hand me a 15 page, double sided packet of medical jargon which took me 2 weeks to understand. When I got to my next appointment he asked me what I had decided. He would not offer any advice, it was my choice. I told him I wasn't a doctor and would like him to help me figure out what was best. He wouldn't and I never went back to Boston. I got a second opinion from a Dr. in Peabody who had been recommended to me. I was scared to death, but she was very good. She would have taken me as a patient, but recommended Dr. Tisdale as one of the best of the best and he was close to where I lived, which would make it easier for me. When I met him I knew I was in good hands. Dr. Tisdale had been in cancer research until he decided he wanted to work with the patients. He has an amazing bedside manner, we talked for over an hour that day and he answered every question I had. We both decided I would opt for chemo because I had an aggressive form of cancer. After each chemo session I saw him for at least 1/2 hour. Since he was a research doctor, he asked tons of questions and then explained how the questions tied into cancer research. His diagnosis was always on the spot, he never made me feel rushed and was always honest about what he thought. I don't know what I would have done without him and his nurse, Cindy, who is ;outstanding - the two of them were God sent. I am now 6 years cancer free thanks to their knowledge, insight and compassion for others. They are two people I will never forget. One more thing, the Oncology staff, who is with you during chemo treatments, is also amazing! If this software allowed, I would have given them 10 stars.