Dr. Douglas Vanfossen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Vanfossen?

Listens well

Posted on November 27th, 2017

Posted on October 28th, 2015

It would be impossible to rate him any higher! 3 stents in the past 10 years and still alive and kickin'

Posted on March 20th, 2014

Dr. Van Fossen did heart cath on my husband. Spent several minutes explaining findings, answered all of our questions. Excellent doctor, my husband and I both liked him really well.

New Patient

Posted on February 7th, 2014

While this being my husband's first time to see Dr. Van Fossen, we were impressed by the recommendations he made regarding my husband's medicines and also the questions he asked regarding his health. However, the thing we were least impressed about was being this was my husband's first visit and the doctor not really having known more of my husband's health history in full detail, considering the heart is his specialty, we were somewhat dissatisfied with his wanting my husband to be more mobile, even wanting him to go to a gym to get in the water and do some workouts 2 to 3 times a week. While this is OK for someone without the numerous health issues my husband has related to infections and mobility problems (which we're not going into at this time) I think the doctor should have taken the time to inquire more what his situation was. I understand doctors are on limited time also, but doctors do have the capability of scheduling new patient visits longer than the normal 15 or 20 mins. Therefore, he would have found out why my husband is not able to do the kind of workouts he was referring to. I guess somewhat disappointing. P.S. Office entry doors to the actual waiting room, not office building doors, are not equipped for people in wheelchairs. That was a big disappointment. You can't tell me they don't get other folks in wheelchairs. They need to be handicap accessible!

Posted on November 5th, 2013

My husband has been going to Dr. VanFossen since undergoing by-pass surgery nearly 2 years ago. He is knowledgeable, competent, and compassionate, and takes his time and explains things well. We are very pleased with him and his staff.

The Best

Posted on March 13th, 2012

All my family members go to Dr.Vanfossen,he is the smartest and best heart doctor I know of.On a scale of 1 to 10,he is a definite 10+.Have been going to him since 1986.

Posted on November 9th, 2016