Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Douglas W Brant Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I asked for a appointment for the doctor got his nurse practioner whom felt the need to prescribe me a Zpac when i had no infections or illnesses, i went in complaining about chronic gastrointestinal issues and back issues due to prior injury, said i didnt know what i was talking about told me i should loose weight even though i am 30% fat which is average not obese sauggesting that was my problem
Dr Brant is very caring and dependable. He will not write a prescription for any new medication that he has not had the chance to personally review in detail. Dr Brant does not believe in unnecessary testing, surgeries or hospitalization but if you are in the position where you need one or more you can rest assured that Dr. Brant will review tests thoroughly and be there to help you through any surgeries and hospitalizations.It is almost unheard of to find a doctor with such a big heart and such concern for his patients.
Dr. Brant is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Douglas W Brant Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBethany Medical Clinic, 6801 NW 39th Expy Ste A, Bethany, OK
Dr. Douglas W Brant Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethany, OK.