Dr. Douglas Wegner Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Dr. Wegner needs to work on his Bedside Manner

I was referred to Dr. Wegner from my primary care physician for a specialist opinion. When I finally got to see him he didn't introduce himself, and he only spent 2 minutes talking with me before he left. I honestly didn't know if he was done. I left without a care plan, prescriptions, or any advice what so ever. If you are looking for an orthopedic specialist I would look somewhere else.

Dr. Douglas Wegner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.