Dr. Douglas M Weissman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Douglas M Weissman?

Front Desk Mayhem

That office did not even tell their patients that the clinic had moved to a new place. Then when I got to the new office, Naomi at the front desk claimed that my PCP never sent a Fax with the referral from Humana. I had proof that a fax was sent. So I lost my time and never got to meet Dr Weissman. He may be a very good doctor, but you are as good as your employees. That's the way it goes, doc.

DO NOT USE THIS OFFICE! Very rude front desk staff. I have no complaints about the Dr, I was seen by him in the hospital. Trying to schedule my follow-up appointment and was basically brushed aside. After calling for two days and not getting a call back, I saw another Dr and was scheduled for endoscopic procdure. This office JUST called me back....8 days later like it was nothing!! Horrible customer service and no regard for patients and their concern.

He took care of my mother at Westside Regional. He is the best doctor in the world !!! Beautiful man!!!

Besides an awesome doctor his staff is equally caring and professional.

Excellent

I love Dr. Weissman, he is a very caring doctor and listens to everything you say! He NEVER rushes you out the door...

When it comes to medicine and diagnosis, he is above satisfactory. However, when it comes to paperwork, his staff is not the greatest and lack promptness and efficiency. Everyone blames each other, and not sure if it's possibly the doctor. To me, this makes everyone look very unprofessional. Trying to get an appointment promptly is not very good.

BEST GI AND INTERNIST EVER!!

Dr. Weissman is the best physician I have ever gone to. His office staff is on the ball and extremely helpful. Dr. Weissman spends time with you getting to know your issues, and has excellent bed side manner. I would refer my family to him.

office staff

IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO SCHEDULE AN APPT BOTH FOR A PARENT AND A COLLGE AGE CHILD WITH SCHEDULE(WORK AND SCHOOL CONSTRAINTS)THIS ASIDE AND THE NEED TO RESCHEDULE APPTS. I FOUND THE OFICE STAFF TO BE VCERY RUDE AND LAX. THEY DROPPED THE BALL ON RETURNING PHONE CALLS. FOLLOW-UP PAPER WORK REGARDING BOWEL PREP WAS NEVER RECEIVED. OVER ALL THE OFFICE STAFF WAS VERY POOR. ESPECIALLY THE SCHEDULING PEOPLE. I HAVE COME TO KNOW DR, WEISSMAN AND LIKE WHAT I HAVE SEEN OF HIS PATIENT CARE IN THE HOSPITAL BUT UNFORTUNATELY WE CHANGED GI DOCTORS SECONDARY TO THE ATTITUDE OF HIS OFFICE STAFF.

My Father and I have been going to Dr.Weissman since 1997. Has the best bed side manors for being a good Doctor and his staff is very good.DS.