Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Douglas Wendland
Dr. Douglas Wendland, MD, PHD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Duluth, MN. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Wendland is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital, St Luke's Hospital Association of Duluth Inc and Aurora Sinai Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Wendland has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. Douglas Wendland has the following 7 expertise
- Mental Health Issues
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Douglas Wendland has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Douglas Wendland is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Made a inaccurate diagnosis based on a previous condition that occurred over 25 yrs. ago. Would not explain or return calls regarding his prognosis even after being over ruled by a specialist. Plenty of qualified doctors to choose from, don't waste your time or money on this arrogant Occupational Doctor....
Dr. Wendland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Luke's Hospital Association of Duluth Inc
Aurora Sinai Medical Center
39 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1978
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Douglas Wendland accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Multiplan PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDENFIELD MEDICAL CENTER, 4702 Grand Ave, Duluth, MN
Dr. Douglas Wendland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, MN.