Dr. Douglas Wermuth Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Wermuth?

maybe an unfortunate experience

Posted on November 16th, 2013

I told my general Dr that I want to get my tonsils taken out and she referred me to Dr Wermuth. I scheduled my appointment and got there right on time. Unfortunately no one told me there was a wait. I ended up sitting in the waiting room for an hour without anyone telling me anything. After an hour I told the front desk I was leaving to go back to work. What should of been an easy appointment and easy money for them, I told them I'd reschedule with a different Dr. Dr Wermuth may be a good Dr but I never even got to see him and it was definitely a waste of my time.

Posted on October 16th, 2017