Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About O. Douglas Wilson
O. Douglas Wilson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with other offices in La Jolla, CA and San Diego, CA (and 1 other location). He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. O. Douglas Wilson is affiliated with SCRIPPS MERCY HOSPITAL, SCRIPPS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL LA JOLLA and SCRIPPS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL ENCINITAS.
O. Douglas Wilson has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I have not been able to find a doctor for my child more than I have found in Dr. Wilson. I had to move to another state. Since my son was born he has been there from the beginning. he is more than a fantastic doctor. He is so wise. I would trust my son in his care any day. We miss you Dr. Wilson and your staff. Thank you for all the support you gave and extra care
Wilson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
SCRIPPS MERCY HOSPITAL
Children's Health Center
Rady Children's Hospital San Diego
Sharp Memorial Hospital
UC San Diego Health System
49 Years Experience
University of Tennessee
Graduated in 1964
United States Naval Medical Center
O. Douglas Wilson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
O. Douglas Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.