Dr. Douglas S Won Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas S Won?

Roger Sullivan a patient of DR Won’s

Highly Recommend! Great Doctor! This is my second surgery with doctor Won. I went to see Doctor Won with severe neck, shoulder and arm pain. Tried physical therapy and injections on my spine. The first injection worked for 5 days. The second set of injections made my pain much worse. Dr Won did a fushion on my neck of c-5,c-6 and c-7. Following surgery, my pain was gone in my neck, shoulder and arm. Best decision I’ve made. I trust and feel very comfortable with Dr Won and his staff. I use the Irving location. Everyone there is very friendly and professional. I also really like and trust his PA, Samir. He is who you see pre-op and he is very professional and knowledgeable. He takes his time and explains the procedure in great detail. I cant say enough great things about the staff at Star Medical Hospital in Plano. They are awesome. Highly recommend. Everyone there is very friendly and professional as well. Make you feel right at home.

Great doctor and surgeon

I had a severe neck and shoulder pain for many months. My primary first referred me to pain doctor. After 20 injections in my neck, I wasn’t any better. I heard about Dr Won from my co-worker and made an appointment. He and his staff were very thorough and courteous. I felt very comfortable to undergo surgery with Dr Won’s team. When I woke up from the surgery, my pain was gone. I only had a sore throat and didn’t need any pain medication. Now, it’s been few months since the surgery, and I’m still doing great. If you have spine problems, I would highly recommend Dr Douglas Won and his team at Minimal spine care at Lumin.

Extremely professional

Patient of Dr Won

Dr Won is excellent surgeon. He is not only could perform micro invasion surgery on the spine, he also did big convection cervical laminectony for me on July 17,2017. His two PA are wonderful and alway patiently answer my questions .

Back issues For Damian Adams

I am well aware of my bariatric needs and how it would help alleviate some pain. I came in to have my back issued addressed for some relieve immediately, which is going to require clearance dapes, warfarin 5-7 days or bridge the lovenox type way, If I wanted bariatrics I would have signed up for it and put my back on back of my list. I am not interested in ring around the rosie, see every doctor in the area and a mailbox full of bills., however, I will come up there daily if needed as long as my mailbox is not full of bills. It is bad enough that Medicare requires facet injections that will make my BSL sky rocket get me high and provide at most 3 days of relieve. But since it is required to do these I have no other choice in order to get my rhizotomy which provides relieve for 5 months to 1 year and 5 months. So please , can we start on my facet injections and work in bariatrics after I knock of 15 lbs. on my own, then work bariatrics in to the schedule.

Great spine clinic

Everyone at spine care was very helpful and compassionate. I suffered from severe chronic back pain. I was told I needed a back surgery by several surgeons in Dallas and Plano, but I was able to get better without surgery. Dr Won reviewed my MRI and told me that I could get better without surgery. He prescribed therapy sessions with his team and recommended spine injections by his pain specialist. Dr Won said the surgery should be last resort. I am back exercising and feeling good.

Highly recommend

Had pain for long time. Waited too long before having the surgery. My neighbor had surgery with Dr. Won. Pain was gone when I woke up, and my incision was less than an inch. I would highly recommend Dr. Won. Also, the hospital staff was so very kind.

Feeling fantastic

What a life saver! While training MMA, I threw out my back and developed a bad thigh pain and weakness. Went to several spine doctors who wanted to do big open fusion surgery. I finally found Dr Douglas Won on the internet. He performed some micro Endo surgery which was outpatient and I was released from the spine hospital in Plano on same day. I can barely see the incision. I am now back training and looking forward to getting back in the cage. By the way, all his staff are awesome.

Neck pain is gone

Had a severe neck and upper back pain for many years. I was very afraid of the surgery. When I finally got an MRI by my chiropractor, she told me that I have a severe pinching of my spinal cord and that I need a surgery right away. She recommended Dr. Won and told me that he was the best surgeon. I found that to be so true. My spinal cord was pinched by the disc and arthritis bone fragments. Dr. Won and his hospital was so nice and courteous. I had a very small incision on front of my neck and when I woke up from the surgery, my pain was gone. I had a bad sore throat for few days, but my previous pain was gone. I would highly recommend Dr Won.

I had surgery a year ago, and I'm still feeling great. I had a minimal surgery fusion with screws at L5-S1. I felt the relief instanteously and continue to get better. Dr. Won's staff at his clinic and Star hospital is the best staff I have ever dealt with. They really care about your well being. Recently, my wife had a gyn surgery at another large hospital and it was night and day different. We both wished we were back at Star hospital. I thank Dr. Won everyday for giving me my life back.

Ms.

I had my surgery almost 3 years ago. My back is so much better. The recovery was much better than I had expected. I did my homework before I chose Dr. Won and I am so glad I choose him to do my surgery. I was very scared but tired of the pain and quality of my life. My back sometimes gets achy but I am 60 so that is to be expected, but the sharp pain is gone. I tried all avenues before the surgery and nothing worked. I recommend Dr. Won to everyone that is looking at back surgery! If I had it to do all over, there would be no question I would use him again!!! The fact that he uses stem cells to help with the healing process made all the difference in my opinion.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback! It is our intention to ensure that each patient receives effective care and compassionate, personalized attention. We are glad that your experience has reflected our mission to provide the best patient-centric care. If ever needed, we look forward to serving you again!

Spouse

Dr Won is the best!!!

Dr. Douglas S Won is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.