Dr. Douglas Wood Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Wood?

ER visit

Posted on April 12th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Wood at work in the ER several times at Aspirus Ontonagon Hospital in Ontonagon, MI. He has treated several of my children on various occasions. One of the best doctors I have met, he is professional and takes a no-nonsense, prompt-care approach. Very good at making everyone feel comfortable, thorough in asking questions and diagnosing, and genuinely concerned for the well-being of his patients. Because of Dr.Wood's excellent hands-on skills, my son was able to avoid surgery on his broken finger. The orthopedic surgeon we saw following our ER visit with Dr. Wood complimented us on the excellent work Dr. Wood did and said he has heard good things about him. So pleased to have a qualified professional in our small town hospital!

Posted on October 24th, 2015