Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Douglas J Wyland has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Douglas J Wyland has the following 16 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Douglas J Wyland has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
I am a 45 year old male in average condition. Previously had a athletic back ground .I had talked with another doctor about my knee issues. I was not satisfied and wanted a second opinion. Dr. Wyland, thoroughly explained my issues, my injury , causes and correction procedure. He is truly a professional, one who wants to help people lead a healthy life . he made it plain he would do everything he could to repair my damaged knee Other doctors had no idea as to what to do. I don't think the scale goes high enough to rate his care , ability and knowledge. I wished every doctor was more like him. many other health issues would be solved.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
23 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Douglas J Wyland accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSteadman Hawkins Clinic, 333 S Pine St, Spartanburg, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Douglas J Wyland in this video.
Dr. Douglas J Wyland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.