Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Douglas S Yeatman has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Douglas S Yeatman has the following 6 expertise
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Diabetes, Type 2
Showing 5 of 39
I was impressed on my first visit. He was going to look into all these things about my rare autoimmune disease, was going to get all my previous medical records, etc. My next appt he had done nothing & told me I had fibromyalgia & dismissed me. I went to another doctor who after some trial & error recommended an internal pain pump. It has been several years & it was the best thing. I have many more good days than bad. This guy actually told me he was only in Appleton because he quit from his previous employer & had a ONE year noncompete in Green Bay. Now he's back in GB, they can have him!!
Dr. Yeatman retired last year because of Obamacare's cuts and increased regulations. But he is now in Green Bay part time doing his magical thing. I have never had a doctor help my pain as much as he does. He doesn't through drugs at you like the other pain clinics. His bad reviews are definitely from the drug addicts and not real pain patients. He needs to work full time and over time in my selfish opinion.
26 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDouglas S Yeatman Md, 3086 Buttercup Rd, Neenah, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Douglas S Yeatman in this video.
Dr. Douglas S Yeatman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Neenah, WI.