Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Douglas P Zipes has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Douglas P Zipes has the following 32 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Ventricular Dysfunction
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Heart Failure
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Atrial Flutter
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Gene Therapy
- High Cholesterol
Dr. Douglas P Zipes has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Douglas P Zipes yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
- Dartmouth Medical School
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Douglas P Zipes accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsIu Health Physicians, 1800 N Capitol Ave, Indianapolis, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Douglas P Zipes, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Indianapolis, IN, in this video.
Dr. Douglas P Zipes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.