Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Douglass A Drelich has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hepatitis C
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Blood Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
Showing 2 of 2
Dr Drelich is very knowledgeable and a thorough Doctor who specializes in Coagulation problems. I am seeing him for Von Willebrand disease which has plagued my entire life. Never before going to the Cardeza Foundation I have been able to manage this problem. My previous Hemato was just doing nothing to treat me to the point where I just couldn't function anymore. The first time i saw him I was reaching my breaking point where my body was just giving up. He entered the room, looked at me and asked: " Are you trying to blend in the wall? your skin color is almost matching perfectly the wall color!". He took matter in his hands and at last after waiting so long to get the care I needed, he was able to put me back on my feet. I am now confident that my disease is manageable and have full confidence that I can find Dr Drelich and his wonderful team to help me when I need it. High Five Dr Drelich and all the nurses at the Cardeza Foundation at Jefferson Hospital!!!!!
15 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Douglass A Drelich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCardeza Foundation Hemph Center, 1015 Chestnut St Ste 1321, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Douglass A Drelich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.