Dr. Dov C Bloch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dov C Bloch?

Office has excellent customer service

I felt taking care of. Everything from the surgery to recovery

My experience with Dr. Dov Bloch

About two years ago, my wife was admitted into Danbury Hospital Intensive Care Unit with a diagnosis of Lemierre's Syndrome. This very rare condition was caused by a blot clot in her jugular vein. She quickly became sepsis and her major organs began to shut down. Dr. Bloch was called upon to remove an abscess from her neck. He could've removed the blood clot but wanted to save the jugular vein, if possible, which would have to be removed. Three days later, I noticed that the dressing had dried blood and a puss-like substance. I called Dr. Bloch's office and left a message with his receptionist. Within two hours, Dr Bloch was at my wife's bedside and thirty minutes later she was back in surgery. This time Dr Bloch had no option but to remove the blood clot, and that portion of the jugular vein, as the clot was deteriorating the vein. After surgery, Dr Bloch patiently explained the procedure, implications and prognosis for recovery. It is not hyperbole to state that Dr. Dov Bloch saved my wife's life (and mine). I admire and appreciated his expertise and much more, importantly, his sense of urgency, when he realized that something was wrong.

Thyroid surgery

I had a choice of surgeons for this procedure (total thyroid removal) and chose Dr.Bloch after initial consultation. I found Dr. Bloch to be very clear and precise with his evaluation and recommendations for the procedure. All went extremely well. Very satisfied with Dr. Bloch and his staff.

Right Thyroid Lobectomy

As both a patient and a nurse, I am so pleased with Dr. Bloch and my surgical results. Both pre- and post-op he was patient, caring, and made me feel confident in his capabilities (without the cockiness that surgeons sometimes exude). Although there was a wait at every appointment his office staff is lovely, and I never felt like he was rushing once he came into the exam room. My surgery was less than three weeks ago, and my incision is already almost undetectable! I highly recommend Dr. Bloch for his professionalism and skill.

I felt I had excellent care and follow up. When my procedure was cancelled Dr. Bloch called me himself. when my pathology results came in two days earlier than expected, again Dr. Bloch called me himself.

Parotid Gland Surgery

In Nov. 2016 Dr. Bloch removed a benign tumor from my parotid gland. Even though I did have a slight problem with my lower lip being crooked when I smiled Dr. Bloch assured me it would return to normal and it did. Dr. Bloch is a fine surgeon. You would never know I had surgery. I have no scar. I would highly recommend Dr. Bloch.

Tonsillectomy

Dr Bloch and his team took great care of me and I would recommend him to others!

Dr. Bloch impressed me, in a very positive way, from my very first visit to him until my last. He was not only knowledgeable and professional at all times, but he was compassionate and understanding of my many concerns throughout my course of treatment. I always felt confident in his care. I have recommended him to my friends and family and will continue to do so.

Fantastic MD

Dr. Bloch has treated my entire family and I cannot say enough good things about him. He is efficient with his time, but still lets you feel like a person and isn't rushed. He is a highly skilled professional that is great with all ages, even my 4 year old!

Vocal Cord Surgery

This was my second experience for polyps on the vocal cords and from the first visit to the surgery and the post op it for me a Five Star Experience.

Thyroid Nodule, Found Cancer

Pregnant with my first child, I found a growth on my neck that needed to be checked out. Went to Dr. Bloch and followed it for 5 years, with ultrasounds & 2 biopsies. I was resistant to surgery with 2 benign results but Dr. Bloch insisted that I get it removed. I finally decided to bite the bullet and glad I did. Sure enough, the nodule, after being removed was sent to pathology reports, and pathology found cancer. 2 surgeries later and I can tell you that I'm SO HAPPY with Dr. Bloch. I'm ok now and it's thanks to him. Plus, the scar looks amazing. I get compliments on it - he did such an amazing job!

Thyroid test explanation of results

Dr Bloch explained the results clearly with me and made me comfortable with the outcome.