Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dowse D Rustin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Dowse D Rustin has the following 14 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Dowse D Rustin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Dowse D Rustin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Rustin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
52 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1966
Sc Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsParkwood Orthopedic Clinic, 1249 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC
Dr. Dowse D Rustin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.