Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dragos M Munteanu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dragos M Munteanu has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Dragos M Munteanu has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
I usually don't write reviews but I came upon this site by chance. I saw some comments from other people and I couldn't help it. I have to say it: he's quite good. My Nana was mistreated by a few doctors and nobody helped her like he did. He was kind and told us things like they were. He gave us hope like nobody else. Nana died last week and the whole family keeps Dr. Monteanue in our prayers.
Dr. Munteanu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1995
Huron Hospital Cleveland Clinic
Dr. Dragos M Munteanu accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsStatcare Medical Group, 2240 Sutherland Ave Ste 104, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Dragos M Munteanu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.