Dr. Drake B Williams Sr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Drake B Williams Sr?

Competent, Efficient, Great Bedside Manner

Dr Williams is easy to talk to, he explains things thoroughly, is super efficient with his appointments and one of the best physicians ive ever used for primary care.

Would absolutely not recommend.

Does not listen to patient's concerns. Prescribes unnecessary prescriptions despite raising objections to them. Lack of concern when said prescriptions aggravate and worsen the condition. Very defensive and accusatory when mistakes that were made by him were brought to his attention. Would absolutely not recommend. Only positive, was that most of the nurses were caring and friendly.

His staff was very nice. It's so hard to get an appointment here. Always! I recently strained my back and called to get an appointment to see what was going on (before I new I strained it) and they brushed me off as if i was seeking drugs. (I cant take any narcotics and he knows that). My mother goes to him as well and he proceeded to ask how i was doing and stated "she's a little slow isnt she?". After that comment i will never be back!

Good Doc

Dr. Williams is an exceptional healthcare provider and I would recommend him to anyone. He was aggressive in treating my diabetes. Has excellent bedside manor and always goes the extra mile in my care .

Dr. Drake Williams is one of the best doctors I've ever had. He spends quality time me, making sure I understand everything we've discussed. He is very accurate with diagnosing problems and he is very intelligent and has a wonderful bedside manner. It's comforting to know Dr. Williams has all of the best attributes one could possibly have.

Nice guy. Very intelligent and really seemed to care.

FABULOUS

Best physician I have seen. Really seemed to care about my well being and took the time to make sure I understood everything. He was very kind and very thorough!

Dr. Drake B Williams Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.