Dr. Dreama Brar Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Dreama Brar?

Patient

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

Dr. Brar was recommended to provide medical help based on the initial symptom of dizziness after experiencing Global Transitional Amnesia. The follow-up appointment after Dr. Bara ordered both an MRI and EEG was totally unacceptable. Dr. Bara was not prepared for the consultation. Her first question was, why are you here? She had not reviewed the MRI results and was not aware that the EEG results had neither been reported to her on to me her patient. I left her office with no path forward to a continuing condition. She did tell me that a Surgeon Neurologist would be the person to address a condition identified by the MRI but she made no referral. I don't plan to visit her again and would never recommend any other patient to see her.

Mr

Posted on July 5th, 2016

Dr . "B" arrived ahead of my appointment time & after putting info into the computer she listened & looked at me ( many times Drs are looking at the computer screen rather than looking at me)--When I said something she said it back to me in her words to be sure she understood my concerns--She was 1ST CLASS-- I hope I do not have to see her again, but if I do, I know I will have the best--THANKS

Posted on April 13th, 2015

Horrible bedside manner, didn't listen to my concerns

Posted on November 29th, 2016