Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dreama S Jenkins-Pilcher
Dr. Dreama S Jenkins-Pilcher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Dermatology. Dr. Jenkins-Pilcher is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Beaches and St Vincents Medical Center Riverside. Dr. Jenkins-Pilcher has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Dreama S Jenkins-Pilcher has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Dreama S Jenkins-Pilcher has the following 13 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Dreama S Jenkins-Pilcher has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Dreama S Jenkins-Pilcher is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Jenkins-Pilcher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDermatology Associates Pa, 9905 Old Saint Augustine Rd Ste 205, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Dreama S Jenkins-Pilcher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.