Dr. Dree Daugherty Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Dree Daugherty?

Terrible.

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Dr. Daugherty's bedside manner is the worst that I've ever encountered. I've visited ER's with my child but never for myself until last night at Crittenton. Prior to asking any questions regarding my visit to the ER, she walked into the room and announced to me that due to my symptoms " There is PROBABLY nothing wrong" with me. "Probably" was used much more than just once in the conversation her and I had, and she absolutely refused to run ANY kind of test to find out what may or may not be causing my symptoms. I had asked for a couple of things that I thought may be beneficial in my diagnosis, to which she responded that those tests aren't going to show what I "Want them to". WHAT!!?? What kind of doctor says that to a patient? I waited quite some time to see a physician about this issue and I am thoroughly disappointed with the result from this doctor.

Posted on March 2nd, 2014