Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Drew S Allen DO
Dr. Drew S Allen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with other offices in Kansas City, MO and Independence, MO (and 3 other locations). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Hutchinson Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Drew S Allen has 6 locations
2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 520
Kansas City, MO 64116
9411 N Oak Trfy Ste 520
Kansas City, MO 64155
4811 S Arrowhead Dr Ste 520
Independence, MO 64055
1700 Rainbow Blvd Ste 520
Excelsior Springs, MO 64024
Book Online Now
Dr. Drew S Allen has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Drew S Allen has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Drew S Allen - Posted on March 27th, 2014
Dr. Allen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Drew S Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Drew S Allen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.