- IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Drew M Anderson has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Drew M Anderson has the following 13 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Drew M Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Drew M Anderson
Our goal at Lifetime Skin Care Centers is to provide quality, patient focused skin care to the residents of East Central Indiana. We offer not only general dermatology treatment for any hair, nail or skin disease including the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer, but also cosmetic services such as: Botox, Juvederm and treatment for spider veins. We also have several ancillary providers that provide services such as facials, peels, massage, CoolSculpting, laser hair removal, a full line of cosmetics and professional grade skin care and miraDry treatment to eliminate underarm sweating. We offer early morning, evening and some Saturday hours to accommodate our patients busy schedules and we accept most insurance plans.