Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Drew A Brodsky
Dr. Drew A Brodsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashua, NH, with another office in Hyannis, MA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Drew A Brodsky has 2 locations
168 Kinsley St Ste 4
Nashua, NH 03060
Book Online Now
Dr. Drew A Brodsky has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Drew A Brodsky has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Drew A Brodsky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Very competent & caring physician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Drew A Brodsky - Posted on July 29th, 2012
Makes sure to answer all questions from both the patient and the patient's family.
35 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1983
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Drew A Brodsky Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Drew A Brodsky's office for more information.
168 Kinsley St Ste 4 Nashua, NH : (603) 882-1501
40 Quinlan Way Ste 10 Hyannis, MA : (508) 775-5011
Locations & Directions
Dr. Drew A Brodsky is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nashua, NH.