Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Drew K Cooper has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Drew K Cooper has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Drew K Cooper has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
My sister was in a nursing home and passed away. I called his office at least 5 times and he will not return my calls. She was only 55 and doing great. We were getting ready to move her out of the home and she died. I just want to visit with him and ask a few questions. I think he is very cold hearted to refuse to return my call. It would only take a few minutes and would give our family comfort. My sister told me that she didn't think he liked her. He had no patience with her questions and didn't do much to help her feel better. He was always in a hurry and couldn't remember any thing about her when he did stop by. I would never refer any one I know to him or any one on his staff.
Dr. Cooper is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Health Sciences Center
Dr. Drew K Cooper accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLong Term Care Specialists, 4334 NW Expy Ste 175, Oklahoma City, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Drew K Cooper in this video.
Dr. Drew K Cooper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.