Dr. Drew Cooper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Drew Cooper?

Poor rating

Posted on April 26th, 2013

My sister was in a nursing home and passed away. I called his office at least 5 times and he will not return my calls. She was only 55 and doing great. We were getting ready to move her out of the home and she died. I just want to visit with him and ask a few questions. I think he is very cold hearted to refuse to return my call. It would only take a few minutes and would give our family comfort. My sister told me that she didn't think he liked her. He had no patience with her questions and didn't do much to help her feel better. He was always in a hurry and couldn't remember any thing about her when he did stop by. I would never refer any one I know to him or any one on his staff.

Posted on May 9th, 2011

Very good listener; asks lots of questions and made me and my children always feel very comfortable.

Posted on October 9th, 2017