Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Drew Farber
Dr. Drew Farber, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA, with other offices in Allentown, PA and Kutztown, PA (and 8 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Farber is affiliated with Hunterdon Medical Center, Capital Health System - Fuld Campus and Lehigh Valley Hospital. Dr. Farber has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Drew Farber has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Drew Farber has the following 4 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Dr. Drew Farber has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Drew Farber is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I changed doctors a year ago and brought with me my records from my previous doctor's office. They charged me $50 for the copying. I gave the new doctor my records. In the past year, the doctor has stood me up from appointments and when he didn't stand me up, he made me wait an hour for every appointment. One time, his office didn't know where he was. The last straw was another cancellation at 3:59 for a 4:00 appointment 2 weeks ago. I decided to find another doctor. I asked for my records. They refused and said it was their property. I said I only brought them there a year ago and that they were rightfully mine. They said I should have made a copy. I just spoke with the office manager today who told me if I want them, I have to pay for them. I don't understand; they are not even from their office.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Farber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hunterdon Medical Center
Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Lehigh Valley Hospital
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
17 Years Experience
UMDNJ at Stratford
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Drew Farber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.