Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Drew C Johnson
Dr. Drew C Johnson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Drew C Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Drew C Johnson has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Drew C Johnson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 9
As he entered the room I could tell he had some sort of problem, came in very fast, diagnosed and assumed how I was by looking at me not listening , just assumed off the bat I am not dehydrated, confronted him and became very aggravated, left said he would call the security, but he didn't, sent me to my primary doctor, just to figure out they don't accept Medicaid, I spent 50$ for a bad hopeless sadenning experience. He shouldn't have his position as a doctor.
13 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Drew C Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Hospital Central, 1400 E Boulder St, Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. Drew C Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.