Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Drew A Reese has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Drew A Reese has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Reese is great! I heard about him from family members who recommended him highly, so I brought my daughter in to see him. He immediately made her feel at ease and we felt his genuine concern. He even spoke Spanish with us! He knew just what she had and what treatment was needed. On the follow up visit, Dr. Reese even remembered which school my daughter attended and asked how soccer was going. I thought that was nice of him and demonstrated caring about the patient beyond medicine. And the treatment he gave her worked very well, naturally. I would highly recommend Dr. Reese to anyone.
Good front office support + doctor's nurses advice and competence. The dermatologist, Dr. Drew Reese was completely professional, personable and helpful. He answered my many questions before and after burning off several actinic keratoses and one squamous cell cancer. Was seen within 15 minutes of my (late) arrival the second time and within 5-10 minutes the first time. Pleasant waiting room and was taken back to the surgery/office by caring people. Dr. Reese was very, very thorough and patient - hardly felt a thing. He showed his care of me, the patient that I understood what was to be done, what was being done and answered my questions after the procedure. The followup visit, he picked up another patch of skin that did not look quite right, cut it out and sent it to the pathologist, then burned off another keratosis from the other arm. All in all, I could not be more pleased. One of the best two visits to a doctor, ever!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
13 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRockwood Clinic, 400 E 5th Ave, Spokane, WA
Dr. Drew A Reese is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.