Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Drew Rideout
Dr. Drew Rideout, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL, with other offices in Tampa, FL and Tampa, FL (and 1 other location). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Rideout is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston and Brandon Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Drew Rideout has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Drew Rideout is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.