Dr. Drew E Schultz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Drew E Schultz?

Medical care

Dr. Schultz is a GREAT doctor. He actually listens to his patients and provides professional care. My children also really enjoy Dr. Schultz and feel very comfortable with him as their PCP. I also want to mention the GREAT staff at Dr. Schultz's office as we are greatful to have a WONDERFUL DOCTOR. Sincerely, Tammie Russell

great guy

He's been my doc for over 5 years. The thing I like about him is he takes time to explain what's going on. He doesn't try to push me off on to a specialist and only orders tests that I agree to. That's important because I have a high deductible.

No thanks

This dr cannot be trusted

Excellent Doctor

Excellent Doc. takes very best care of his patients

mentally and physically abusive

Dr schultz sent me to cranial brain specialist, physical therpy etc. Ajusted my neck&back repeatedately, did 6 or mor mri's of my neck and brain, sent me to a neurologist, but couldnt tell my lawer my injuries were caused by being hit from behind at 55 miles per hour. He refused to listen to me when i told him i couldn'tt walk my 2 miles per day, was having seizues when driving, begining to not know where i was sometims etc. He just sat and stared at me and wrote my lawyer a letter saying it would bevdifficult for him to say my injuries were caused by the accident. I had been going to same medical office ptior for over 5 years and never had any of this symtems. He ruined my ability to do the high paying job i had at boeing in engineering and am now on disability and got no compensation for the pain i live in everyday. I truly believe he worked for the insurance company in my case. I had to finally switch doctors to get medical help for my seizures and was diagnoised with a closed head brain injury and put on seizure medication so i could drive. The doctor ruined my live physically and financialy.

secretive doctor!

Wouldnt tell me what was gosing on with me but sent me for mri's over and over and sent me to physcal therapy and neurologist and acted like i fidnt have right to know my own health problems.

Takes the time to educate you!

Best Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Schultz for several years. I couldn't of found a better doctor. He is timely and curtious and just freindly . His perfessional manThank you.

I have known Dr. Schultz for about 15 years. Not only as my physician but as a coworker also. I have always been pleased with the care my family and I have received from him. When he left his practice for a while, we were never happy with the level of care we got from anybody else. He is a great Dr. as well as a great person! He has always stayed in contact with specialists when they were needed for us. He takes his time and explains everything thouroughly.

Dr Schultz is AWESOME

uneducated

He loves to write scripts for ANYONE!!! This Dr got his doctorate from the back of a cereal box

Dr. Drew E Schultz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.