Dr Drew Stein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Drew Stein?

Dr Stein n staff are incredible

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Dr Stein and his PA Dana have treated me for several years now. I have knee problems and they have helped to live pain free of w minimal pain. They are accommodating, friendly, true professionals. I feel like I'm visiting friends when I go to their office. I highly recommend this team!!!

Great bed side manner

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

Treats me like a patient not a customer.

Great Ortho

Posted on October 8th, 2017

Dr Stein is very straight to the point. He immediately discussed my surgery options, and explained it very well. Post-op, his staff is good with following up on my condition after surgery. easy to schedule appointments.

huge difference in the quality of everyday living.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

dr. stein gave me two options on how best to treat me, one being a lessor procedure and the second option would intail 30 sessions of pt, dr stein advised me to go with the second option and as a result i feel great. i would be happy to refer anyone in issues like mine to him. thank you alan yorke.

Fantastic surgeon!

Posted on September 30th, 2017

Simply said, Dr Stein is fantastic. I tore my labrum and he performed surgery three weeks later. Dr Stein repaired my shoulder with three anchors & I can joyously report I had had far less pain than expected! In my post op follow-up I learned that Dr Stein was involved in designing minimally invasive anchors to which I attribute my relative lack of pain.

A+ to Dr.Stein ,Dana and staff

Posted on September 17th, 2017

Meeting Dr.Stein while i was at a complete low point physically and mentally after a prior failed patellar tendon rupture was exactly what i needed to rebuild my spirits and strength through his concern and considerations as he tackled the issue of having me walk again. Although it is a long process i am confident with the help of Dr.Stein and Dana that i will make all the necessary strides to regain a sense of confidence in myself physically which in turn creates a positive attitude mentally

excellent

Posted on September 17th, 2017

start to finish.

Great Accommodating Experience

Posted on September 12th, 2017

Follow-ups after surgery were quick and to the point. You don't sit around the office waiting to be seen, you go in and you're out in a timely manner, which was great for my busy schedule. Knocking on wood I don't need any form of lower-extremity work any time soon, but if I do, I'll be going back to Dr. Stein and his crew. Also, the front desk staff were super helpful. They worked with my schedule and even allowed me to shift appointments the day of to make them work for my meetings etc.

Extremely Competent, Operated Only When Necessary

Posted on September 12th, 2017

Dr. Stein has treated my entire family for both knee and shoulder issues. He only operates when absolutely necessary and his competence adds exponentially to your level of comfort as a patient. His staff is also excellent and conveniences the patients as much as possible. I live in Long Island but would not go to any other Orthopedic Surgeon. He operates out of the very efficient NYU Langone Medical Center.

Tear today, repair tomorrow.

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Dr Stein got me back up and running with astonishing speed. He and his staff were attentive and thorough throughout the whole process. If you tear ...

Dr Stein was great ,he ensure everything was going to be fine with the the right shoulder

Posted on April 21st, 2016

Dr stein was very detailed to ensure I was calm and understood everything step of phisical therapy and surgery.I am extremely happy with the result an ...

Dr. Stein is definitely a phenomenal surgeon.

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Dr. Stein is the best at what he does.