Dr. Dror Paley Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Dror Paley?

8 cm

Posted on November 20th, 2017

I had to stop lengthening due to the breakage of the bone in surgery my goal was to get 8 cm and I left not knowing exactly what I got physical therapy had 7.7 cm I thought I got 7.1 cm and they send me an email that I got a 8.1 cm i'm still confused.

fibular-hemimelia Specialist

Posted on November 20th, 2017

In old age .. Doctor were has respect equivalent to GOD. Dr. Dror paley with his service and staff has re-establish the faith in people and is highly respectable Dr. in US. My 6 yrs old has 4 -5 surgery and Dr. Dror Paley confidence and quality of work in doing two complicate surgery of super knee and ankles in ONE has convenience us that Miracle does happen but going to right Dr. with having right skills.

Paley is dangerous and uncaring

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

He cut my leg in the wrong place.

He is a miracle worker

Posted on December 30th, 2016

He is extremely busy but his work is second to none. My son did femur lengthening and we are very happy with the results.

Posted on August 11th, 2016

If you are looking for a doctor that has the exact solution for your son or daughter - you are there. Dr. Paley saved my son leg when other specialists wanted to amputate.

Best orthopedic surgeon ever

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Best Doctor around for orthopedics. Is absolutely fantastic at what he does and really cares about his patients. Best decision we ever made for our daughter was to see and be treated by Dr Paley

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Definitely come here for care if you have Perthes! Dr Paley and all his staff are INCREDIBLE! Thoughtful, patient and knowledgeable - this amazing center is worth the trip!

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Excellent dr paley and staff!!!

Amazing

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Everything was PERFECT! Even the wait time... It's an opportunity to know families all over the world. We love Dr. Paley and his staff. We are very proud to have our son treating with him.

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Love Dr paley,and all his staff. They have done so much for our son. We have a few surgeries to go. I know he is in the best hands for his situation.

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Dr Paley is a brilliant doctor. My daughter was a patient of Dr. Paley for years and went through a limb lenghthening set of surgeries with him. Her leg was successfully lenghthened, and I consider Dr. Paley a Blessing to my family. There is no one better in the world.

Only the best for our daughter.

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Dr. Paley and his staff have changed our lives. My daughter has had a forearm osteotomy and a humeral lengthening with a humeral derotatation osteotomy. Dr. Paley is an incredibly brilliant and gifted surgeon who is changing lives. From the front desk to PT, the staff is the best around. We see Dr. Davita Packer for follow up and could not be more pleased. She is a no nonsense physician who maintains compassion and a wonderful bedside manner with the patients. We travel from SC to see Dr. Paley and his staff and would travel around the world if we had to in order to see them. We are so thankful for these people and the work that they do.