3.8

Have you seen Dr. Dror F Paley?

Great Surgeon!

Everyone at Paley Institute gives 120% to their patients. Our son is going for 6cm in his tibia and fibula and we wouldn’t even be thinking about going that distance of not for the dedication of Dr Paley and his staff. It has been a long road to Dr Paley but I am so glad I found him. He addresses every problem, not just the easy ones. I feel safe. I am so happy. My son is doing so well. Thank you.

Best orthopedic surgeon

Excellent doctor, do not go to anyone else for orthopedic surgery.

8 cm

I had to stop lengthening due to the breakage of the bone in surgery my goal was to get 8 cm and I left not knowing exactly what I got physical therapy had 7.7 cm I thought I got 7.1 cm and they send me an email that I got a 8.1 cm i'm still confused.

fibular-hemimelia Specialist

In old age .. Doctor were has respect equivalent to GOD. Dr. Dror paley with his service and staff has re-establish the faith in people and is highly respectable Dr. in US. My 6 yrs old has 4 -5 surgery and Dr. Dror Paley confidence and quality of work in doing two complicate surgery of super knee and ankles in ONE has convenience us that Miracle does happen but going to right Dr. with having right skills.

Paley is dangerous and uncaring

He cut my leg in the wrong place.

He is a miracle worker

He is extremely busy but his work is second to none. My son did femur lengthening and we are very happy with the results.

If you are looking for a doctor that has the exact solution for your son or daughter - you are there. Dr. Paley saved my son leg when other specialists wanted to amputate.

Best orthopedic surgeon ever

Best Doctor around for orthopedics. Is absolutely fantastic at what he does and really cares about his patients. Best decision we ever made for our daughter was to see and be treated by Dr Paley

Definitely come here for care if you have Perthes! Dr Paley and all his staff are INCREDIBLE! Thoughtful, patient and knowledgeable - this amazing center is worth the trip!

Excellent dr paley and staff!!!

Amazing

Everything was PERFECT! Even the wait time... It's an opportunity to know families all over the world. We love Dr. Paley and his staff. We are very proud to have our son treating with him.

Love Dr paley,and all his staff. They have done so much for our son. We have a few surgeries to go. I know he is in the best hands for his situation.

Dr. Dror F Paley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.

Dr. Dror F Paley Is this you?